Friday, April 17, 2009

"I've Made Enough Friends"-The Wrens

So, people who know me are aware that sometimes I can be a little "TMI." This is one of the many reasons I am not on Facebook and also one of the reasons I struggled over whether it was a good idea to have a blog of any kind. (Also, the word "blog" makes me sort of nauseous in the same way that "singer-songwriter" does. I probably need to work on these shame issues.)

Anyway, those concerns aside, I just want to tell you that this song is HOT. Like in a sex way. Uhm. That is all.



woah

p.s. It's not on youtube so if you want to hear it you have to buy it on iTunes or something. It's worth a dollar. I'm serious.

5 comments:

  1. And who turned you on (so to speak) to said song, hmm?

    That bit at the beginning of the live Radiohead cover of "Nobody Does It Better" where Thom says "this is the sexiest song ever written," with great conviction - that should have been about this song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if I had to call you out every time you introduced me to a song I liked, then this blog would be The Ian Show, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, my verification word last time was "muleduck." "Muleduck"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those verification things. Mine was "penimbula." WTF?? God, I wish "penimbula" were really a word.

    ReplyDelete