Thursday, April 16, 2009

"Creep"-Radiohead

I just started doing this Pandora Radio thing that everyone's been so into lately. I'd been resistant to it, because generally I like picking out my own music. But then I started to feel guilty about spending approximately 20 percent of my work time fiddling with my iTunes library.

I entered "The Cure" as a band I liked, so it's been making me a Cure station today, which basically means it thinks that I am depressed. That's why it plays me songs like "Creep."

Thanks, Pandora. Just so you know, everyone is depressed on Thursday. It's a human thing. You wouldn't understand.


i'm a weiiiiiiiirdo

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was Tuesday everyone got depressed on? You really are a weeeeiiiiiirdo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, Tuesday also. And Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete