Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"One Last Breath"-Creed

I feel guilty now for saying that Creedence Clearwater Revival are cave people. Especially since they are an Important Band. I'm not very good at saying that music sucks. I would never be good at writing for Pitchfork.

This reminds me of the time my friend Andrew said he hated The Postal Service. Everyone was surprised because he doesn't usually complain about stuff. Then, two days later or something, out of nowhere he was like, "I feel bad about what I said about The Postal Service. A lot of people really like The Postal Service."

I realize that a lot of people really like Creedence Clearwater Revival. And Norah Jones (laundry-folding music). And Wyclef (just comes on other people's records and makes them more annoying). And Santana (Mr. Guitar W. Wankerson, middle initial stands for "Wanky").

I feel better for getting that out of my system. Now I'm going to make up for being a bitchy hater by telling everyone that I have always liked this one song by Creed.

Are we even?


my songwriting professor would call this "well-crafted"

No comments:

Post a Comment